You Don’t Want to Worry About Being Hacked!
Why is cybersecurity so important?
“I was hacked” is a phrase that you never want to have to say when it comes to your online presence. That is why it is important to understand the best ways to help protect yourself from the cyber threats that exists. It doesn’t matter if you are an individual or a company it can affect everyone and the threats are growing daily!
Types of Cyber Attacks are there?
To break it down in to some basic groups:
- Ransomware: Takes and locks your digital files and demands a “ransom” to return them to you. Even then if paid the files are not returned on occasion.
- Trojan: This is a software often disguised as a legitimate software to gain access to your computer
- Spyware: Software that has been placed on the computer allowing a third party to secretly collect data from their machine
- Keylogger: Used to record all keystrokes and often used to steal passwords and login information.
- Backdoor: Program installed to allow all security procedures be bypassed on a machine.
- and much more!
Severity of the attacks are growing
The threat is getting worse every day and you must learn to help protect yourself before you are the next victim yelling “I was hacked!”
Rubica is the Answer
“I was hacked!” doesn’t have to be part of your vocabulary when you work with Rubica. They have a top notch team who work on a real-time analysis of threats to any systems. Their reputation speaks volumes about their reputation too. The company has been around for over 10 years to prove that. All you have to do is sign up, download one application and that is it. You don’t even have to understand anything about cyber threats. Rubica does that for you!
To better understand what cyber security is visit https://finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-reveals-two-big-ways-stop-ransomware-attacks-195534139.html